ride your bike and listen to... vol. II

My Ipod ain´t bling bling!!!
It only has 512mb memory - thats like nothing in these days - but it was for free so no complaining! The advantage of its small size is that I am often too lazy to change the music on it, so the music which is allready on that thing is the music I hear sometimes for weeks - here is the point where good records can catch my consciousness in their durabillity.

Curl Up and Die - But the Past Ain'T Through With Us



Curl Up and Die - But The Past Ain't Through With Us:
They where around between 1998-2005. I am listen to them for some years now and there is one record which really catch my attention from time to time, again and again.
"But the Past Ain'T Through With Us" is just an EP which is affiliated to the EP released in the same year (2003) "We May Be Through With The Past" and as just four songs on it. The first three songs are with that typically Curl Up and Die distortion which I love so much and are short bummers!!! The last song is around 15 minutes and epic as fuck its crushing, its smooth - there are so many layers in it that I try to follow them!!! I really like this one especially when I am riding at night. I dont get old on this one!!! The Song titles are always kind of ironic which keeps me grin.


length: 00:23:43
listen especially to: track four --> God Is In His Heaven, All Is Right With The World
track one --> Nuclear Waste? Bring That Shit. (We Want A State Full Of Radiated Super Heroes)

No comments:

Post a Comment