the infamous mobb once again

nice new street credibility pics...so you know we are real and you are too because you dig us - wohooo great!!!!

singlespeed conversion: seen better ones! (spotted at hipster hood of Bremen next two pictures as well)


shame of the day: se bikes rusty and unloved, beside that most se bikes are not pretty - watch the chainring it scares the shit out of me bahhh!!!



now closer: watch the cog! damn it, where ya clips at?



and now some finer stuff: one of the better build up bikes in town here - I like the carbon rim, but please remove the velocity sticker from the new shiny wheel - everbody knows the secret I guess - since I own the same rear wheel in same colour combination for some time I take this as a personal dispute! haha (spotted at university)



carbon rim:

No comments:

Post a Comment