last of its kind: Leader 721 TR

oh yeah - new frame always a good thing...when I wanted to put a wheel on it, it didnt worked....mhhh yes. the drop outs are not equal...haha yes its a cheap frame, and its going o be a cheap bike... seems like it should use some hammer! I dont think its leaders fault, because until the frame arrives on my door it passes from a cheap asian country to leader, then to europe, then to a seller, then to me. obviously this is a fragile product, and I am sure not everyone is as sensitive as needed, this implicates the fat scratch on the left drop out, there must have been an accident. the colour is so sensitive, you get a scratch on it every time you hit somehing. I will see how long it will last!

leader stopped producing the V2 of the 721TR. sure for good. where I am located this V2 model was sold out everywhere, local shops and online: they will drop off with a new V3 in spring 2011 for much more money then now! lets see what will change!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm coming to Bremen to make a bike film next week, I really want to get in touch with you, what's your email address? Here is the film I made previous ... http://allornothingproductions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, you can get in touch with me via nafgb@yahoo.com :)
    are you bringing the previous film with you for a screening this would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete